I big thank you to the wonderful Laura @ The Corner of Laura for the nomination!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Things About Yourself
- I’m a huge Dungeons and Dragons nerd. I love playing TTRPGs in general, and I’m currently in two DnD campaings, as a tiefling bard and warlock half-orc!
- I love seafood. Just about anything that comes out of the oceans or seas is so delectable to me.
- I want to tour the Middle East some day. It’s the motherland and although unstable, I know it has some truly lovely sights I’d like to see.
What is your secret talent?
I have no clue; I’m not even particularly good at anything lol. So to answer this prompt, I’ll just say that I’m learning to get good at skating (roller, ice) so that’s a skill I hope to develop.
Did you make any New Years Resolutions? Are you sticking to them?
I think my only real NYR is to do anything that I’ve been meaning to get to. So much of my life was spent commuting to work, doing work and then commuting home. I hardly took vacations and left my weekends to either be a potato or see friends. But there were things I wanted to do and learn, like how to sew or how to play an instrument. With no particular end in sight for the quarantine in 2021, I want to make room in my life to learn something new, and I think I’ve been doing a pretty good job of that.
What was your last DNF book?
I haven’t DNF’d anything in 2021 yet, and Stay Gold was my last 2020 DNF. Although it is an ownvoices trans story, I was uncomfortable with the way Pony’s transness was depicted and was generally bored with the bland romance.
X-Ray vision or telescopic vision (i.e. able to zoom in and see things far away)?
I’d rather be able to zoom in on something. Not sure what I’d be able to get from X-ray vision in the long run, ahah!
If all the planets in the solar system became habitable, which one would you want to live on?
Pluto! I love an underdog! Although I don’t like be outside when it’s cold, I’d much rather live on a colder planet where I can bundle up rather than a hot planet that would make me want to peel my skin off!
I tag you!
- Paige @ YA Books Daily
- Chaz @ Life of Chaz
- Marley @ Dragon on a Book
- Sabrina @ Notes From a Paper Plane Nomad
- Angele @ adominiquereads
- Ludwig @ Ludwig’s Thrillers
- Nadia @ The Journeying Bibliophile
- Karen @ Twisted in Pages
- Emily @ Frappes and Fiction
- Kate @ Feathered Turtle Press
If you had to work but didn’t need the money, what would you choose to do?
The best part of waking up is?
Would you rather never be able to express yourself accurately or always have to say the exact truth?
Who or what inspires you to be a better person?
- Who is your fictional favourite problematic character?
Where to Find Me