I was nominated for this award by Laura @ The Corner of Laura! Big thanks to her for this awesome award!!
What is the award all about?
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
If you could open a portal to any other fictional world (with unlimited journeys to and from), where would you want to go?
Despite the constant dangers, Lee is able to describe a world so real that I truly want to visit Kekon and take a walk across the ports, eating octopus balls and participating in festivals. I’d like to think if I was a Greenbone, I’d use my abilities to heal!
What was the first book you remember reading?
I don’t think I can remember the very first book I remember, but one of the earliest series I really got into was the Pony Pals series. I remember desperately wanting to learn how to ride horses, and my friends and I would pretend-play as the characters during recess. Fond memories are tied to this book.
What was your last 5 star read?
This was an amazing and hard-to-listen-to nonfiction by the journalist who broke the Harvey Weinstein story–the son of well-known pedophile, Woody Allen (don’t @ me about this; I stand with Dylan Farrow). This book doesn’t just touch on Weinstein but about the general environment set up so that powerful men can be protected and their victims left out in the cold. I highly recommend this to everyone who can stomach to the content, and I especially recommend it as an audiobook, which is ready by Farrow himself and which is set up more in the style of a podcast with recordings embedded.
What is your feel-good song (i.e. the one you put on after a hard day when you need a lift)?
This is going to sound weird but the songs I usually listen to when I need a lift are songs I used to listen to as a teen, like Evanescence, Fall Out Boy and Avril Lavigne. The nostaliga just makes me feel good.
What would your 2020 Christmas be like if there wasn’t a pandemic?
My family doesn’t do Christmas, so I would have probably spent the time being invited to my friends’ houses for Christmas dinners or parties.
I tag you!
- Kira Jeanette
- Florence @ Miscellany Pages
- Nadia @ The Journeying Bibliophile
- Kate @ Feathered Turtle Press
- Emily @ Frappes and Fiction
- Blue @ A Blonde, A Book and A Blanket
- 2021 New Years resolution(s)?
- What’s the type of character you find yourself having a crush on?
- Is there a book you picked up during the pandemic that you may not have gotten to in normal circumstances?
- What’s your number 1 fear?
- Favourite candle scent?
Where to Find Me